Saturday, February 19, 2011

"Up You Gets" by Lush

I received a comment from PostMuse about how she wanted to try a bath bomb for the shower. Well...let me tell you! I have tried a couple of them and so far this one is my favourite.

It is called "Up You Gets". All you have to do is after you get into the shower put this bar on the floor of your shower and let the water hit it. The essential oils will mix with the steam of the shower waking up your senses.

"Up You Gets" contains grapefruit and lime oils. I have used this when I couldn't get myself up one morning for work. I felt completely refreshed and more awake (even if it was 5 am).

The other time I used this was when I took a bad spill on the ice and my whole body ached. Of course, because of the fibromyalgia everything hurts ten times worse that if I didn't have it. I made the water as hot as I could handle it and placed the emotibomb on the shower floor and simply stood there. Between the hot water, the emotibomb and the soap I was using (will blog about the soap on a later date) I felt better, not great but I was feeling like I could move again.

It was a lucky thing I did too because my MIL called and wanted me to go to Lush with her as she always got overwhelmed in the store, unsure what to buy. I will never give up a chance to go to my favourite bath store!

I absolutely refuse to buy my products anywhere else!!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I will have to give one of those a try. I don't think we have Lush stores around here, but there are lots available on etsy.com, so I'm going to see if any of my favorite sellers have the shower bombs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also go to lush.com...they are really amazing people to deal with. AMAZING customer service!

    ReplyDelete