Thursday, February 3, 2011

More Thoughts About My Upcoming Trip

I was going to mention that it has been a long time since I last wrote anything, the usual way it goes with my blog...but I have been quite frequent in my updates lately.

I am getting more excited about this trip as the days progress and I still have three months to go before I leave!! I can't imagine that I will get much sleep in the days leading up to my departure. I am hoping to stay in Ottawa for a few days...and perhaps a quick side stop to Toronto to see Casa Loma. It is where the first Commissioner for Girl Guides lived and I would really like to see it.

In Ottawa there are a few places to visit...there's Rideau Hall, Parliament, The Civilization Museum, The War Museum....I am sure I am missing something but those are the ones that come to mind. I will research these places more closely but I could spend hours...no days in museums so you know I would be at home there for awhile.

Perhaps I will write a little blip about each place I want to go in Ottawa and Toronto.

More to come later of course!!

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment