Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Honey Bee" By Lush

I have been posting a lot about Lush products lately. I wish I could post more about geocaching or perhaps my postcards that I receive from postcrossing but there is too much snow on the ground to do any geocaching and I haven't received any new postcards.

I had plans this weekend to attempt to do some cleaning but I have come down with a bad cold that has been going around work. I am not sure why peple go into work when they are sick...I know mothers teach their children to share but really, do you have to share your cold germs too?

Everytime I get paid I go to lush to 'replenish' my supplies...perhaps purchasing two or three bath bombs and perhaps some soap or a bubble bar.

Talking with one of the wonderful girls that work at my favourite lush store, I was pointed in the direction of this bath bomb, Honey Bee. The first ingredient in the product is honey, which naturally moisturises your skin. The light brown or grey stripes that are seen on the bath bomb is rhassoul. Rhassoul is found in the Atlas Mountains in Africa. The 'mud' that is produced when Honey Bee melts in the bath water deeply cleans your body.

What do I think of this product....hmm....unlike bath bombs like Twilight or Dragon's Egg it doesn't contain any sort of bubble bar product so it doesn't last long. It has a pleasant smell to it and my skin is soft. I don't think it is on my list of favourites and I will have to be in a specific mood when I use it again but I don't think that there is anything that is really negative about this product.

Happy Bathing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment