Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Think Pink Bath Bomb" By Lush

On Saturday H. and Miss. V came to get me out of the house. I have been really sick with a cold and I haven't done anything except stay in bed and sleep. I was so glad to get out of the house! Especially being in bed for nearly a week and only making it half a day at work.

Miss. V was helping me pick out a couple of bath bombs while mommy was getting help from one of the clerks. She picked this one.

Not a big fan of vanilla I wasn't too sure about this. It has a nice scent to it like most of the products at lush. It was also one of their least expensive products so I figured that I would try one and if I didn't like it then I wouldn't buy it again.

Thank you Miss V.!! I like this bath bomb! I think she will like it as well, as once it completely dissolves in the tub there's little heart confetti that floats in the water. Not a huge amount, I think there were maybe 20 or 30 little hearts tops! It also makes your water a pretty light pink that doesn't dye the tub (which I love).

Of course it contains vanilla, tonka absolute, neroli oil and my favourite...lavender oil.

Definately staying on my list of must haves!

Happy Bathing!

No comments:

Post a Comment