Sunday, March 6, 2011

"Joy of Jelly Shower Jelly" By Lush

I am doing a post for this product first (even though I tried three new ones today) because H. told the girl at Lush yesterday that if she doesn't know what a product is she checks out my blog to learn what it is all about. So my dear friend H. this blog entry is for you!

H. and I along with her four year old, lil Miss V. went to Lush yesterday and got samples of this shower jelly as well as another one. One of the clerks took Miss. V. and let her play with one of the jellies in a bowl of water while H. and I did our shopping. Thank you to the wonderful clerk!

Ok so my review of this product....

I have to say that the fragrance of the jelly is really strong! I am not sure that H. will like it. Once I got it on my Luffa sponge and lathered the fragrance was a little more subdued. Now that I am out of the bath the fragrance lingers but it is nowhere as strong as it was. Which I now like! I thought for sure that I was going to be writing a horrible review of this once I got out of the bath but I am starting to really enjoy the scent.

The Jelly contains jasmine, lily and rose so obviously it is rather floral. It also has aloe vera and we all know the healing properties of aloe vera.

You can put this product in the freezer in the summer so if you are really hot and need to cool down in the shower this is a great way to do it!

This product doesn't like the luffa very much so keep the jelly in the container and rub the luffa on it like that. If you are going to use it directly on your body than of course take it out of the container!

I think I will buy this product again, I think it is one of those products that I need to be in a specific mood before I will use it though. :)

Happy Bathing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment