Monday, March 7, 2011

"It's Raining Men" By Lush

I received this in a gift box that I won during one of my adventures at lush.

I first came across this shower gel in January and the product was 'pushed on me'. I have since refused to go back to that particular store and have found the store that I currently go into.

I am not sure if it was the pushy sales girl or the scent that turned me off of this the first time.

Since I finished my first of five bottles of snow fairy I thought I would give my mini bottle a try and am I glad I did!

I used it as shampoo and now my hair is so soft!! I may have to go and grab a couple of bottles of this so I can switch between my snow fairy and it's raining men.

It apparently smells like "Honey, I washed the kids" soap but both H. and I agree. This one does contain honey (I am in love with honey), lotus flower, tiger lily, sweet wild orange blossoms. I think this smells more like a citrusy honey smell versus the sweet "Honey I washed the kids."

This product is only available during the season of love and I am so in love with this product!!

It goes great with the Veganese conditioner!

Happy Bathing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment