Saturday, March 5, 2011

"MMM Melting Moment" By Lush

I won this product in a gift box from Lush during one of their parties. I had never tried a bath melt before and wasn't sure if I wanted to. I am the type of person that likes to stick with what she knows...I am not one to go outside of my comfort zone.

Figuring since I received the bath melt as part of my gift box I would give it a try. I am glad I did! It has made my skin nice and soft! Plus it smells like my favourite Christmas fragrance from LUSH...SNOW FAIRY.

I crumbled some of it up into my bath and added some Snow Fairy Shower/Bath Gel. My whole bathroom smelled so lovely! Now I smell just as lovely.

This bath melt contains Almond Oil so if you are allergic do not use this!! It also contains powdered marshmellow that helps soften your bath water. Which is great considering the water in my city is hard. Chamomile powder is also found in the MMM Melting Moment which is known to have healing properties and helps soothe skin.

Since I used the Snow Fairy in my hair and then the Veganese conditioner I smell like cherry cotton candy and lemonade. Memories of hockey games and the fair come to mind.

Thank you Lush for making such wonderful products!

Happy Bathing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment