Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Apologies

I have to apologise for my lack posting over the last five months. My husband and I broke up and I have been dealing with everything that goes along with that.

I also went to Quebec City for six weeks to study french. I had a complete blast! I would love to go back there and perhaps live. I haven't decided what I am going to do. Everything seems so up in the air right now that some days I don't know which way is up. lol.

I have decided though that I want to do a degree in anthropology and then do a post bacc diploma in heritage resource management studies. Apparently, through Athabasca University the HRM program will be offered as a masters degree by the time I am done the anthropology degree.

I'm in the process of scanning all my postcards so I will be able to start posting them soon.

Hopefully I will start posting that again tonight or tomorrow. :)

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment